The integral role process analysis and design is playing within Standard Life Investments. Process analysis and design has become the normal way for Standard Life Investments to approach operational change. From early process analysis attempts to recent large process centric project successes the journey has required Standard Life Investments to pass various check points; corporate scepticism, process evangelism,demonstrating value and winning hearts and minds.
Making process analysis and design an integral part of the way Standard Life Investments understand, manage and improve its operations.
Since adopting Corporate Modeler Standard Life Investments has been able to:
- Awaken the organization to the potential benefits of process design and analysis
- Develop an approach that permeated into a lot of change and business as usual activities.
- Put in place the technology required to support the business
- Solve real business problems.
- Process management services are well established within Standard Life Investment
- Business Managers now expect process analysis to be a key part of change management process
- Process analysis skills are in high demand throughout the organization
- Standard Life Investments as a business walks and talks ‘process’
- Casewise underpins what Standard Life Investments are doing.